Copyright 2011© by Othco and ShootaFairOne.com. All rights reserved. All the articles are original and the sole property of ShootaFairOne.com and its publisher. Any reproduction, republishing, or redistribution of any materials herein without the written consent of ShootaFairOne.com is prohibited by law. The opinions expressed by contributing writers do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of ShootaFairOne.com.
The Coach Corner section is dedicated to providing advice and general information specific to people involved in the fight game.
- Trainer Talk: On Your Toes or Off?
- Trainer Talk: Disney World – Build It in Your Goals
- Unconventional Techniques – Spinning Backfist, Superman Punch, and the Straight Blast
- ‘Fight Science’ Not Sweet Science
- Methodology of Fight Training: Time, Time, Time Is of the Essence
- 5 Things Every Fighter Should Quit NOW
- Is Mayweather Mittwork All Show?
- What Makes Some Trainers Great
- What Gym Owners Don’t Tell You
- The Truth About Fight Specific Gym Equipment
- Fear Training – Essential Aspect for Training in Martial Arts
- Sports Farce Part I – The Weakness of Trying To Be the Best
- Fit But Not To Fight – Commentary on the State of Training and Over-Training
- For All Fighters – Psychology, Feeling-Out Process, and the Ultimate Fighter
- Clinching To Be Banned In Boxing
- Little Known Boxing Wisdom – 12 Things Maybe Only Cus D’Amato Knew
- Know What You’re Getting Into Pt. II – What You Get From Traditional Martial Arts
- The Problem with Bruce Lee’s JKD
- The Problem with Bruce Lee’s JKD – Afterword
- Black Belt Bull
- Know What You’re Getting Into Pt. I
- Fighters Should Not Be In Classes
- The Difference of Realities – Bar-Brawls, Being Jumped, and One-on-Ones
Category: Coach Corner
by Al Alvir More people quit when they don’t have a target goal and an estimated amount of work that …
by Al Alvir The martial arts are littered with conceptual techniques that are vigorously taught to people who follow format …